Monday, December 30, 2013

Inspiration

I'm usually a fairly self motivated person.  Anything I want/need to do usually gets done.  Recently, however I have drawn inspiration from people I work with.  A couple of guys I work with have been talking about going to the gym a lot recently.  One guy in particular goes almost daily.  He puts in anywhere from 5-8 hours at a fast food restaurant and then goes to the gym for about an hour.  Now I am not dedicated enough to my health to join a gym.  I am however aware that I need to tone up and build some endurance because working only one job for the last 2.5 months has made me lazy.  So I've decided to work out about 30 minutes per day at home.  I already had some dumbbells.  I purchased a pair of weighted gloves this weekend.  I have a few workout apps installed on my S4.  To top it all off I still have my 45 workout mix playlist with everything from Bon Jovi to Enimem to Drowning Pool.  I plan on sticking to working out properly this time no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment