Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Crossing Paths

I always tell people that I don't burn bridges because you never know when you will need someone in the future.  Now I may not keep the bridge in tip-top shape but I keep it repairable at the least.  With that being said, I had a chance encounter this morning at the grocery store. I had just dropped my youngest off at daycare and decided to grab some items to make breakfast.  As I was walking into the store, I ran into one the ladies from the HR department at my old job.  Now I have lived in the same place for the last 5 years and this is the first time I have ever seen her in this store.  We spoke and she asked how I was doing. I told her I was doing ok.  She gave me the look of "You say you are ok and I want to tell you something but I will hold my tongue."  We wished each other happy holidays and went our separate ways.  Funny how fate chooses when are where chance encounters occur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment