Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Love a Woman in Heels

I was at work tonight when a former employee sent me a text asking for something to eat.  She said she would stop by on her way home from work.  Since leaving the fast food business she managed to land a job at a local car rental company.  She is actually one of the managers there.  I included this information because she has to dress professionally.  She arrived at the restaurant and I motioned for her to come to the back while I finished her order.  She came through the door and OMG!  She looked amazing.  She was wearing some heels with stockings, a knee-length skirt and a striped top.  Like I said in the title of this post, I love a woman in heels.  BUT it has to be the right heel on the right woman.  It has to be a heel that accentuates a well-toned leg.  Otherwise, it's just a pair of shoes.  Tonight's encounter made me think of another former co-worker from my other job.  She also always looked stunning in heels.  So stunning that I asked her to send me a pic of her just her legs in heels - that's how in love with that on her I was.  I must say it one more time.  I love a woman in heels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment