Saturday, December 17, 2011

Back from New Orleans – NO way in

Well, despite my overwhelming dissatisfaction with the thought, my wife went on her trip to Orleans.  She left out last Friday and returned on Sunday.  Since she decided to leave at noon, I was forced to drop my kids off for the weekend because I had to work.  There is a little joy in this situation.  Prior to her leaving, I told my wife I would change the locks if she went out of town.  So of course I changed the locks.  When she got back from New Orleans, I was at work.  She called me and asked, “did you change the locks?”  My response, “isn’t that what I told you I was going to do?”  She ended up getting the spare key from my nephew.  I did it just to prove a point.  I just wanted to let her know, I don’t make idle threats.

No comments:

Post a Comment