Monday, December 26, 2011

Car Loan

in an effort to help my nephew out as well as myself, I suggested that he look for a car to get around in.  That would keep him from depending on other people to get to and from work and other places.  That would also stop him from driving our vehicles uninsured.  He started scouring the internet and I suggested that he wait until tax season to make his purchase.  One of his co-workers learned that he was looking for a vehicle and informed him of a car for sale.  The purchase price was $1500.  Obviously my nephew did not have that type of money available.  In order to get the money, I suggested he take out a loan.  His bank denied him because he has no credit history.  He went to a loan agency and they were willing to give him the money if he had a co-signer.  There is where I come in.  I co-signed on the loan in hopes of my nephew continuing to turn his life around for the better.  I just hope I made a wise decision in signing for this car loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment