Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Here is how Christmas 2011 went for my fam.  First of all, we celebrated Christmas on December 21, 2011 because my wife and kids were scheduled to spend a few days at my mother’s house.  So once it got dark, we went to go look at light displays.  I was under the impression that my wife had mapped all the locations out.  NO! She was going off of some damn Facebook recommendations with shit for directions. We did see a couple of nice houses but for the most part, I was not impressed.  We came home and let the kids open their presents.  They were all excited for the gifts they received.  I gave my wife her gifts.  I both her 5 sweater dresses.  I told her she had one from each child, one from me and one from her nephew.  Thursday, the family left for mom’s house.  That’s it. No major scores and no major catastrophes. Thus ends Christmas 2011. On to the next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment