Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WTF Moment

Today's second WTF moment comes courtesy of my nephew by marriage. Gotta start adding that label because I told a co-worker he was my nephew and they thought we were blood related.  FYI - I am an only child. Can't do the niece/nephew thing.  But back to the moment.  In an effort to avoid future drama with his first baby mama, my nephew decided he would reach out to the Department of Human Services and put himself on child support.  Things did not go as planned.  First of all, he learned that his baby mother has to put in the request for child support.  Secondly, and this the real WTF moment, he learned that someone tried to put him on child support a year and a half ago from his home town.  WTF?!! So some other girl is claiming you got her pregnant and aren't taking care of your baby? Are you fucking serious? And how the hell are you COMPLETELY unaware? So for the past year and a half no one has tried to contact you at all about this? Sad, just fucking sad. It's times like this that I am so thankful I was not extremely curious about sex when I was younger.  Much like now, I had too much other stuff going on than to lay up with somebody.  O well, different strokes for different folks.  Guess this dumb ass nephew been stroking the wrong people for a very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment