Monday, June 25, 2012

Start the Countdown - Time to Grow Up

I spoke with the nephew yesterday and told him that I need him out of my house by the end of September.  I said this in front of my wife and kids so that there was no chance it could be misinterpreted.  I explained to him that due to my current situation, I could not put my name on anything to assist him so he really has to do this pretty much on his own.  He left the house and went to talk to one of his friends.  He came back later and asked if he had done anything wrong.  I explained that he had not done anything wrong but that this house was not designed for 3 adults an 3 children.  I also explained that I could not comprehend how he has lived bill free as far as rent and utilities for 8 months but has been unable to save any money.  I told him that I am doing this because he needs to be able to stand on his own two feet so that he can take care of his kids.  I told him I would continue to help somewhat but that he had to start making decisions on his own rather than always asking someone else.  I told him that he had to stop being so damn gullible and listening to his stupid ass baby mamas.  I basically told him it was time to grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment