Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WTF Moment

This WTF moment is brought to you through the courtesy of my wife and her never-ending attempts to try and get me to do things I don't want to do.  I told my wife last week that I was not going on the vacation with her because of the way she handled our financial situation after we agreed on what to do.  Since that time she has been trying to pull out all the stops to get me to go.  She has tried to make arrangements to get our kids to their summer camps.  She has asked a dozen times what it will take to get me to go.  But the icing on the cake; the thing that rubs that last nerve; is the fact that she has talked to my aunt, my mother and my boss trying to get them to take her side and convince me to go on this trip.  WTF?  I am a grown ass man.  I value the opinions of my mother, aunt and boss but bottom line is I'm going to make my own decisions.  Really though?  Who does shit like that? Common sense should tell her that rather than getting me to agree to the trip she is actually giving me more reason to stay my ass here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment