Thursday, June 21, 2012

Vacation 2012 - her side

Based on her decision to do what I consider selfish, my wife opted to invest $1000 into a vacation trip for our anniversary. I could not cosign on this trip because of the increased financial burden she was putting on us. The last straw was when she got paid at the end of May. She still owed a few hundred on the vacation trip. I talked to my wife and explained that we need to take care of the house bills first. We could decide on the trip later. My wife opted to pay for th remainder of the trip rather than pay for our daughter's summer school. This was the thing that pushed me over the edge. I told her that I could not agree to go on the trip. Since the vacation was non-refundable and paid for in full, she was basically stuck. She decided to take her younger sister on the trip. I hope they have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment