Thursday, June 21, 2012

Vacation 2012 - my version

I decided to do something this year that under normal circumstances I would never consider. I opted to take time off from both of my jobs to have a little vacation. The original plan was to spend a few days out of town with the wife to celebrate our 8 year wedding anniversary. Circumstances changed that plan so I am now spending 4 days off at home. I was hoping to use the days off to finally spend some leisure time with my daughters. Unfortunately, my time off will not be a vacation. I spent $450 to repair a plumbing problem on Tuesday. There went any extra money I would have had to do anything fun. Plus my house is still a disaster area. My eldest has summer school and two little ones have camp. My vacation will be spent cleaning and playing chaffeur. Oh. Did I mention that this is the last week of my online class and that my final project is due? So much for vacation 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment