Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WTF Moment

The nephew provided a second WTF moment last night.  After I declined to give him any money, he left the house.  Now personally, I was thinking that if he couldn't afford a cell phone bill, he definitely shouldn't be driving around at night, but whatever.  A little later he calls me back and asks if he can borrow one of my phones. WTF?  Most people ask to borrow a phone to make a call because their battery has died.  He wanted to use one of the phones for a "little while."  First of all, there is no way in the hell you are getting my personal cell and calling or texting any chicken head that you deal with.  Cause if that bitch send me something crazy back or calls my phone we are going to have a failure to communication.  Secondly, what is the world makes you think I am going to trust you with my work cell phone?  He must have temporarily lost his rabid ass mind.  But that's ok.  I was awake, alert and fully aware of what I was saying.  I don't think I cursed him too bad.  If I did, he'll live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment