Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WTF Moment - Charge it to the Game part 2

A few weeks ago, I posted an item called, Charge it to the Game.  Well, things have unfolded in typical WTF fashion.  My wife and I had agreed that based on unforeseen problems, we would handle household bills first and then take a detailed look into whether or not we could afford the trip.  Well that partially happened.  My wife took care of her typical monthly household bills.  We had the added expense of our child's summer school tuition.  My wife had gotten a small loan so I assumed she would pay for summer school.  And when I assumed, she made an ass out of me (Ass-u-me).  Rather than pay for summer school, she paid off the vacation.  WTF?  How can you put a damn vacation before your child's future?  That's just some selfish shit.  Luckily we were able to pay for summer school with some other money.  But I hope my wife is happy because she has now invested $1000 into an adventure that will get charged to the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment