Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WTF Moment

I see now that I am going to have to start blogging more often.  These WTF moments are about to start rolling in.  This one comes courtesy of the nephew.  For those of you who are just joining our story, my nephew (by way of marriage) has been living in my home for the last 8-9 months.  During this time, I have not made him pay for anything.  He has lived rent and utility free for the entire time.  He has his own room (formerly my younger twos' room) and actually uses one of our laptops.  He's living the good life.  Last night he comes to me and asks if there is anything he can do to make money to pay his cell phone bill.  WTF?  I have down with this boy on more than one occasion to try and set up a budget.  I gives no fuck about your baby mamas conning you into buying stuff.  All I know is that he is tap dancing on my last nerve.  One wrong step is going to be all she wrote for him.      

No comments:

Post a Comment