Thursday, November 22, 2012

Financial Hole Continues to Grow

The financial hole I currently find myself in continues to increase in size.  Some days it is a minor increase - barely noticeable.  Other days, the hole increases on an exponential scale.  Every time I think I have finally gotten a grip on things, something else pops up or happens.  Some of it is my own fault.  There have been a few situations where a good opportunity was presented to me and I invested in it rather than think of the long term consequences.  For example, knowing we are behind on the mortgage payments, I still purchased $300 worth of chicken and seafood from a friend of the family. The meat retails for about $400.  So even though I saved money and now have food to put on the table, I still have to worry about having a house to put the table in.  My sister in law has loaned us more money to help get caught up.  We now owe her $2100 with no idea of when we can start to repay her.  I never thought I would find myself in this type of situation.  I never thought I would find myself in financial hell.  I guess that's what happens when you depend on others to help get  you through life.  I just hope I can start filling this financial crater before it consumes me and my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment