Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Little Things Mean a Lot

A friend sent me an email a couple of days ago.  The contents of the email really touched my heart.  I opened the email and my heart started racing.  I was so happy and excited by what was sent.  I thanked her repeatedly that night.  The thing about the email is that she did not have to send it.  She chose to do so.  The email was nothing extravagant and I made no monetary gains from it.  It was the fact that she shared a piece of herself with me in that email that made it special.  She reminded me that it's not the size of the gift or how much it costs that is important.  The most important part of a gift is the amount of thought you put into the gift and how much of your heart is into the actual act of giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment