Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Can't Help if I Don't Know the Problem

Today during her session at the doctor my wife dropped a bombshell.  She told the doctor she had been thinking about the child she aborted nearly 21 years ago.  In fact, my wife said she was planning on going out and drinking on the actual day as a kind of celebration/tribute to her lost child.  The doctor reminded my wife that she has 3 healthy kids right now and that drinking to remember the aborted child was not a smart thing to do.  This is the type of stuff that concerns me about my wife.  She told me about her abortion a little less than 2 years ago.  I had no idea when it happened as far as the time of year.  So I was blindsided when she told the doctor about her current mindset.  I can't help if I don't know the problem.  

No comments:

Post a Comment