Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Possible Win-Win Situation

I was chatting with a co-worker of mine this past weekend about bills and struggling to make ends meet.  She mentioned to me that she is paying over $700 per month in daycare fees for her 2 small children.  While we were talking, a light bulb went off.  I asked her if she would be willing to consider letting my wife watch her kids for about $500 per month.  This would save her $200 to put towards other things and also provide a source of income for my wife.  I explained my wife used to run a daycare and she is also a certified teacher so the kids would still be learning if she took my offer.  She told me she would talk it over with her husband and get back to me.  Saving a friend money and generating income for my wife - sounds like a win-win to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment