Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Can we have sex?

This post addresses a major concern of mine as modern technology influences relationships and intimacy.  I was sitting at my desk today when I received a text message from my wife.
The message read "Can we have sex?"  This is one of those times I am at a crossroads with modern technology.  My was literally down the hall from me.  She could have stepped out of the bedroom and saw me.  Rather than coming to me, she sent me a text.  WTF?  At this point I replied, "I will think about it as soon as you answer this question.  Why are you texting me when we are 3 rooms apart?"  I never got a reply  to the question.  I am all for sending inticing pictures to your mate and suggestive text messages to spice things up.  I have a problem when you can't talk face to face with someone and everything is done through text messages, instagram and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment