Tuesday, February 19, 2013

WTF - Real Life Nigga Moment

I was at work at my fast food job tonight and I experienced a unique situation.  I was joking with a couple of my co-workers about the potential for someone to want to fight or harm me.  I decided to misquote Lil Wayne's Duffle Bag Boy song and said "I ain't never ran from a nigga and I ain't about to start."  This quote caught the attention of an older Caucasian gentleman who works with us.  He looked at me and said, "I know I must have missed something in what you just said.  Can you repeat that for me?"  I politely repeated my statement.  The people who were within earshot cracked up laughing.  A few moments later it hit me that I may have just experienced a real life nigga moment.  I'm not too sure if he laughed because the statement was funny or if he simply took delight in the fact I used the word "nigga."  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment