Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wheels on the Bus Run me Over

I found out some info from a colleague of mine.  I was informed there is a rumor floating around the office that I threw someone under the bus and got them in trouble.  I laughed as soon as I heard this.  I explained that first of all, I had no idea what he was talking about.  Secondly, how would I benefit from throwing this person under the bus?  I am just amazed at the maturity level of the people I work with.  Everyone wants to run tell dat.  I have a solution to all that foolishness. Looks like I am going to have to revert to the old me.  The one who walks in, does my job and leaves.  No time for playful banter and fellowshipping.  Strictly business in the office.  If you want to laugh and play, go to a daycare.  I don't have time to throw people under the bus or get thrown there myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment