Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Be Careful What You Say to Me

I believe in reading between the lines when talking to certain people.  What a person says and what he/she actually means can be two completely different things.  I was texting an old co-worker of mine yesterday.  We have a pretty good friendship so I feel I can joke with her to a certain extent.  This is how the conversation went. 

Me:  wyd
Her:  Laying down
Me:  whatcha wearing? lol
Her:  ok Bob (her husband)
Me:  Oh hell no!  I got more game than him
Her:  (Thumbs up)
Me:  Now you can't lay there and tell me that as long as we have been friends, you have NEVER considered doing something with me
Her:  Omg.  Go to bed

So for those taking notes at home, pay close attention to her response.  She did not say that she had never thought about doing something with me.  She said go to bed.  Translation - she has thought about doing something with me.  She just does not want to admit it.  Be careful what you say to me.  You might get more than you bargained for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment