Sunday, June 9, 2019

TMI

I'm a very easy person to talk to.  Whether you are a life long friend or someone I just met, you talk I listen.  Recently however, I've felt like people are sharing a little bit too much with me.  Last night at my retail pharmacy job was a prime example.  I had a young man come in and ask if we had detox pills.  I told him we had body cleanse pills but not specifically detox pills.  He said he had a job interview in a couple of weeks and need to make sure he was clean for the drug test.  WTF??? TMI!!
Who tells a random stranger that they are concerned about failing a drug test for a job?  Later last night, a lady came in and we were talking about spending money.  I told her about the $200 I had given my wife this weekend so the kids could enjoy themselves at the family reunion.  The lady told me that her ex-husband was being an asshole and didn't want to give their son (who happens to be disabled) any money.  The husband made the comment that he wished he could sit on the couch and do nothing all day like the son.  Really?? Thanks for sharing but simply saying your ex-husband didn't want to give your son money would have been plenty.  And don't get me started on the convos I've had with people 10+ years younger than me.  I've talked about drug use, intimate wardrobe problems and sexual hookups like most people talk about the weather.  Smdh.

No comments:

Post a Comment