Sunday, June 2, 2019

To Help or Not to Help

I am one of those people who would normally give my last to help someone close to me.  Working 3 jobs is starting to put me in a better overall financial situation.  I have set personal goals to pay off a few outstanding debts to keep moving in a positive direction.  I have a friend, however, who is in dire financial situation.  Having made what I consider unwise choices has landed this person in deep financial trouble.  I could reach out to my personal loan company and probably get $1000 to help this friend.  My concerns are:  1) This would put me further in debt and 2) I am unsure of when and if the friend can pay me back.  I'm currently between the good ole rock and a hard place.  Do I help someone who desperately needs it or do I just mind my own business?

No comments:

Post a Comment