Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Telling More and More of my Business

As the days and months pass by, I realize I am starting to tell more of my business.  Most people that knew me prior to my divorce are unaware.  I don't have a social media presence so I haven't blabbed/bragged about it all across the net.  If you know me, you know I keep my personal business personal.  If anyone asks how is the family, my response is a typical "they're good."  I was at the grocery store a couple of nights ago and ran into someone I used to work with.  We exchanged the usual "haven't seen or heard from you and how are things going."  She then asked how was the wife.  I guess my sarcastic stare let her know something was up.  I told her my ex-wife was doing fine.  We then got into a nice conversation about what happened and all that jazz.  When I got home, I realized she was now one of the few people outside of my family who knows about my divorce.  As time marches on, I guess it will continue to get easier to tell more and more of my business and let people past my secure walls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment