Thursday, November 14, 2013

Be Careful What You Ask For

I told my wife this evening I was about to leave the house to go run a few errands.  She asked if she could go.  Big mistake.  If I did not invite you nor did I ask if you needed anything back, that should have clued you in that I really did not want to have anything to do with you during this excursion.  I told her she was welcome to ride with me.  The trip consisted of going to a friend's apartment to drop something off, pick up some food and drop the food off at another location inside the friend's car.  I guess it may help to tell you that I have a copy of the apartment key and the car key and the friend is female.  So once we return home, the wife decides to play 20 questions.  Be careful what you ask for.  She asked about the keys and I said the friend gave them to me earlier in the day to take care of the errand.  She called me a liar stating the keys had been in my truck for some time.  In order for you to know the keys were in MY truck in the center console out of plain sight, that means you have been snooping. At this point I got pissed. I told my wife it didn't matter what I said to her at this point because she already had in her mind what she thought was going on with my and the young lady.  She walked off and said we would talk about it later because I was mad.  Be careful what you ask for.  The truth might not be what you really want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment