Thursday, November 28, 2013

What I am Thankful For

Like a lot of people at this time of year, I have really been thinking about what I am thankful for.  I'm going to share some of these thoughts with you but keep in mind this is not an all-inclusive list. 

I'm thankful for the life I have. 
I'm thankful for all the good and bad times because they made me who I am.
I'm thankful for that bastard that got my mother pregnant. I wouldn't be here if not for him.
I'm thankful for true friends - those ride or die people who always have my back.
I'm thankful for my mother - nuff said.
I'm thankful for my old family - they taught me about hard work.
I'm thankful for my new family - my daughters give me a reason to always work hard.
I'm thankful for my old manager - I should have paid more attention to the details of the picture she kept painting rather than just admiring the colors
I'm thankful for my current manager - although we butt heads, we can agree to disagree and get the job done
I'm thankful for a special someone - I think about her everyday because she touched my heart in a way no one else ever has or ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment