Sunday, November 3, 2013

Yesterday was a good day.

I was meaning to post this last night but time got away from me (maybe due to the daylight savings time thing but anyway).  Yesterday was full of highlights.  The best part of my day was getting to talk to one of my best friends.  I had not actually talked to her in a while although we correspond through email and text.  To actually hear her voice for those couple of minutes was like hearing an angel.  I didn't think anything could come close to that and I knew nothing could top it.  The second good thing that happened to me was that I was able to get through an online interview and secure a work at home tech support job.  Now the pay is about half of what I was making prior to my termination but some income is better than none at all.  So yesterday was a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment