Thursday, November 28, 2013

WTF Moment - Common Sense

I was at work last night and overheard a conversation between two guys.  I just shook my head and laughed to myself at the lack of common sense.

Two guys are looking at an episode on Duck Dynasty on the television.

guy 1:  You ever watch this show?
guy 2:  Duck Dynasty?  not really.  caught a few minutes here and there but I don't watch it.
guy 1:  I don't really watch it either but I saw part of an episode and the house they stay in is huge.
guy 2:  yea.  I think they are famous for wrestling alligators or some shit like that
guy 1:  Really?  I thought it was called Duck Dynasty because they invented some type of duck call.
guy 2:  That would make sense.

WTF?!! Where in the da hell did you come up with the idea that a show called Duck Dynasty was based on some alligator wrestlers?  Common sense is not always applied to everyday conversation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment