Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 is just minutes away.  I get to spend this Thanksgiving by myself.  Well, I have my dog here but that is it.  The wife and kids are at her mother's house with an expected return date of Friday.  For the past week I had been telling coworkers that I was going to go the the local Waffle House for Thanksgiving and grab food for me and the dog.  Kinda hard to do that when your account is overdrawn so I am going with plan B.  I found some steaks in the freezer.  I am going to toss a couple of strips of the indoor grill and call it a day.  Thanksgiving 2013 won't be spent with family and friends.  Then again, I never really spend holiday time with family and friends because usually I am work.  Oh well. Funny how life goes sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment