Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween 2012


This year's Halloween gathering was nothing short of hilarious.  I got see some old faces who I had been missing and a newcomer came to our event.  Things started off as usual but the end was like nothing we have ever experienced.  I finished my day at work and left the office.  I stopped to get some gas and some bags of ice.  I headed to the hotel and met up with one of the other party organizers.  We checked in and started to set things up.  My newcomer called and said she was en route.  She arrived and we continued to set things up.  The other organizer showed up.  At this time, we decided to go downstairs to the bar.  My newcomer was hungry so she rode with me to pick up the pizza and wings.  We met another party goer upon our return. She had arrived with rotel and cupcakes.  Once back in the room, the foolishness began.  We started drinking and acting silly.  My newcomer received an emergency phone call and had to leave.  I walked her out and hopped in my vehicle to go on a battery run.  A few more guests had arrived.  Later in the night, the representative from the front desk knocked on the door.  Apparently someone complained about the level of noise coming from our room.  We agreed to tone it down.  We continued to play games and act silly.  Two more young ladies showed up and we continued to have fun.  I decided to remove myself from the drinking part of the party remembering what happened last time.  I decided to go lay down.   I had a great conversation with one of the guys about my potential and what I should be looking to do with my life.  After that I was joined in the bed by one of my female friends.  We ended up dozing off while the others continued to play games and talk.  At about 430a, we received a call from the front desk.  Another noise complaint.  This time things were a little more serious.  Two noise complaints in one night equals getting put out of the hotel.  We started to pack our things.  As we were packing and cleaning up, the lady from the front desk arrived with 2 officers.  We continued to pack up under the watchful eyes of the officers.  We started a conversation with them and actually started laughing and joking with them before leaving.  We loaded our cars and went home.  Now as long as we have been having Halloween parties or any party for that matter at this location, we have never told to leave.  I guess there is a first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment