Thursday, October 4, 2012

WTF Moment - No Money, More Problems

I was cutting my hair last night when my wife walked into the bathroom.  She said she needed to tell me something that would probably make me mad.  She asked if I wanted to hear it then or later.  I told her to go ahead and spill it because I was less likely to get truly aggravated while cutting my hair because I would not mess up my looks dealing with her.  She informed me that she overdrafted her account by paying for some school pictures that our daughter took this week.  What the fuck?!  How do you knowingly spend money that you don't have when you have no source of income?  More importantly, why overdraft your account on something that you don't need?  Who does that stupid shit?  She continues to dig us a deeper financial hole and now she is starting to pull dirt in on top of us.  I'm tired of trying to climb out and drag everybody with me.  I think I am at the point where either we are all doomed or I am going to do everything I can to save my girls.  To hell with the wife.  She's not worth the effort of trying to save anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment