Thursday, October 4, 2012

She Doesn't Want to Work

Yesterday morning I had a conversation with my wife about our current financial state due to her unemployment.  She went to take the kids to daycare and run some "errands."  She sent me a text stating she had applied for a job.  Last night we were talking again and I asked her how many other jobs she had applied to in recent weeks because I had been sending her positions I thought she was qualified for.  Her response was "none."  She couldn't even look at me when she talked.  She told me that she wanted income but did not want to have to deal with deadlines and quotas.  I told her that even if she was self-employed she would have to meet somebody's deadlines by providing a service or product.  So now that she finally came out and said it, I told her she might as well start preparing herself to lose everything we have.  Simply because she doesn't want to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment