Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stop Being Selfish

This past Sunday I was home cutting my hair during my down time between the two jobs.  My wife decided to come into the bathroom and strike up a conversation. Bad idea.  While we were talking she asked what did I think about her currently.  I told her I would rather not address that question at the time because I did not want to cut my with the razor due to being aggravated.  We kept talking and she said something about what she wanted.  It was at that point in time when I told her my thoughts.  I told her she was being selfish.  I told her she needed to stop thinking about herself and start thinking about her daughters.  I told her I did not enjoy getting phone calls daily from bill collectors and not being able to set up payment arrangements.  She just did her usual.  She dropped her head and didn't respond.  Typical and selfish.  Rather than address the issue, she hopes it will go away or I will fix it.  Problem is, I can't fix her.  She has to want to fix herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment