Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Different Look, Same Person

I had to go the my doctor's office today to change an appointment due to some training at work.  Normally, my doctor's visits are scheduled on work days so I show up in a button down shirt and tie.  Today was my off days so I was wearing a graphic tee, some jeans and a pair of walking shoes.  One of the nurses who usually works with me had this confused look on her face.  She stated, "so this is how you look when you are not at work?  I like the casual you a lot better.  I usually feel like I have to fix my posture when you come in looking all professional in your business attire." We laughed and joked for a few minutes about the difference in my appearance.  I always find it amazing how we can sometimes be oblivious to how much attention people give us.  I never would have thought the nurse would have pointed out the difference in my appearance because I am still the same person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment