Friday, October 26, 2012

WTF Moment - Hoochie Mama

I took my kids to a community trick or treat event last night.  There were plenty of youngsters there in various costumes:  superheros, villians, pirates, princesses, aliens, skulls and angry birds.  One family did the entire cast of the Wizard of Oz.  While walking around the event I saw something which blew my mind.  A young lady, mid 20s at best, walked past us wearing some of the shortest shorts I have ever seen.  They were so short she tried to pull them down as she walked to cover her legs but to no avail. Add to that the fact she was wearing a spaghetti strap top and there you have the complete hoochie mama ensemble.  WTF?  Who wears something that trashy to a family event?  Needless to say, she was there without a child.  I was so disgusted by her appearance that when we came across her a second time, I told my kids it was time to go.  I did not want to expose them to that trash any more.  I did not want my daughters thinking that dressing like a hoochie mama in public was appropriate.  She was not the only one dressed poorly.  There were several other ladies wearing low cut shirts - low to the point they had to keep tugging to keep from having a wardrobe malfunction.  Once again, WTF?  Why did you walk out of your house going to a public, family oriented event dressed like a whore?  I guess some people have no self respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment