Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WTF Moment - Thru the Window

I have training all this week at my full time job.  Yesterday afternoon while I was in training, I received a call from my wife stating she had locked herself out of the house.  First of all, it was 230p.  No one was home but her and the dogs.  Why would you pull the door up behind you if you were going out and coming back in?  It's not like we have infants at the house.  So I explained the trainer I needed to head home and would return in about 30 minutes.  While en route to the home she texted me and said she got in the house.  My question was how.  After a brief delay, she informed me that the little boy from across the street climbed thru the window and let her in.  WTF?  Really?  So you have now let these people know that they could enter our house at any given time.  Sorry, I don't trust my neighbors with that type of information.  So my next home improvement project will be to make sure all the windows are secured and can't be opened from the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment