Monday, October 22, 2012

WTF Moment - We Got Robbed

This past Wednesday my wife sent a strange text message.  She asked if I had the Nintendo Wii.  Now there have been a couple of times I have taken the console out of the house but I always made her aware so she would not worry.  This time, I did not have the console.  The kids did not know what happened to it.  We checked with the nephew and he had not seen it either.  Only one possible solution.  We got robbed.  Someone came into our house and took the Wii.  WTF?!  The funny part about it is that it must have been a child because all they took was the console and the cords.  They did not grab any of the accessories.  They did not take the dvd player that was sitting next to the Wii.  They did not grab anything else in the house but the Wii.  I hope they enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment