Sunday, October 28, 2012

Take Responsibility for your Actions

I've decided on the need to expand a little bit about the outcome of Halloween 2012.  As you may have learned in my previous post, we were asked to leave our location because of reports of too much noise coming from our room.  At the time of the second complaint, I was actually asleep.  Knowing the people in the room at the time, I came look to one person in particular for being loud.  I need people to take responsibility for their actions.  If you know you are naturally loud and have been asked to be quiet, your priority should be adjusting your voice level.  Getting upset and talking trash does not resolve the issue.  I could not be upset about what happened.  We deserved to be asked to leave.  I am simply upset the problem could have been avoided if someone acted like an adult and took responsibility for their actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment