Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Repeat Failure

My dreams of academy success have been shattered again.  Apparently when my advisor called to reschedule my class, she did not look closely at my overall records.  Due to failing my last course, I have been dismissed from the university again.  I have the option to write an appeal letter to try and get re-instated.  The question is:  do I really want to do that?  Do I really want to try and get back in school and finish?  My mind obviously was not focused enough to get the work done.  Right now, I don't know what the best option is.  I have reached a point in my life that I never thought I would encounter.  I have reached a point where I continue to fail.  Failure never was an option in the past.  As I sit here today, I have learned to accept repeat failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment