Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Am I Becoming Shallow?

I have often joked with my friends about the fact that I can "manufacture a pretty bitch."  I don't say that meaning disrespect towards females.  If you are a female reading this and feel offended... tough shit.  This is my blog and I will say what I want.  I talk about manufacturing a pretty girl because with all the garments you can purchase (push bras, spanx, etc), makeup/fake hair and surgery, I could easily take a not so attractive girl and turn her into a beauty queen.   But all that physical change won't change her personality.  She will still be the same person just with a different look.  I said all that because I have once again started to wonder about my wife's physical appearance.  I truly have a hard time looking at her and being attracted.  She claims some of her medication is to blame for the weight gain.  I feel it is a combination of eating and not exercising.  She looks like she is about 8 months pregnant.  You always hear people joke about fantasizing about someone else during sex.  I'm here to tell you, that's no joke.  I just wonder am I being shallow by not being attracted to her after all these years.  Naw.  I'm just being real and being myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment