Sunday, February 23, 2014

Still Can't Get Ahead

I thought that after cashing out my 401K and getting my tax refund, I would finally be ahead of the game.  Such is not the case.  I'm still in the game but we are tied.  I am current on most of my important bills.  I still have a ton of medical expenses to deal with based on the surgeries my wife and I had last year.  Additionally, I had to cough up $700 last week for repairs to my wife's vehicle.  I had planned on using that money to pay off my little store charge card and one of the medical bills.  I'm hoping this new job will provide the boost I need to get ahead or remain even.  With that being said, it goes back to my previous post.  I hope I can hold on to this job.  Otherwise, I will be back in the same financial hell I have been dealing with for months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment