Saturday, February 22, 2014

Spending Time with Friends

I have not been able to spend time hanging out with friends like in the past due to schedule conflicts and lack of funds.  Luckily, fate smiled on me for a brief second and I was able to just chill this past Wednesday.  I met up with 2 of my former co-workers on Wednesday evening after work.  We went to Mexican restaurant and had a ball.  My only complaint about the time we spent together was that the conversation mostly revolved around my old employer.  I personally do not care what goes on there currently.  Friends that work there know how to get in touch with me but as far as the day to day operations (hiring/firing) I could care less.   After dinner I dropped one friend off and continued to hang out with the other.  Around midnight, she decided she wanted to travel to a adult novelty store about an hour away.  I didn't have to be at work in the morning so I decided to ride with her.  We got there a little after 1am.  We didn't leave until 430am.  The sales person was very knowledgeable and hilarious with all the stories about crazy customers.  All in all it was a good night.  I wish I could do that more often.  I really miss spending time with my true friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment