Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WTF - Do I look Like I am Gaining Weight?

One of the perks of working at a pizza establishment is that the employees get to eat any leftovers or mistakes.  With that in mind comes this WTF moment.  We have a female driver who ALWAYS partakes of the mistakes and leftovers.  I don't care what topic is on the pizza, she will eat it.  The other night when I was cashing her out for the night she asked me if she looked like she had gained weight since she started working there.  I told her no.  WTF?  If you eat pizza every day you work, and you work 4 or more days a week, chances are you are going to gain weight unless you do some major working out.  Plus, I don't even look at her like that.  I like the perfume she wears but as far as physical attraction, it's just not there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment