Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

I try my best to make my own impressions of people.  I hear what others say about someone but I don't really listen.  I let a person's action or lack thereof show me their character.  With that in mind, I am wondering what the hell I have gotten myself into with this new job.  I started working on Monday and the manager expects me to open the store by myself on Friday.  What the hell?  I haven't been there an entire week yet.  I don't know all the procedures.  Tomorrow is day four and no one has taken the time to show me how to open either one of the safes.  It will be impossible to open a store if I don't have access to the money.  I don't know where the bank is located.  I don't have keys to open the store nor do I know the alarm code.  Hopefully I can get all this information tomorrow.  Otherwise Friday is going to be a complete clusterfuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment