Thursday, February 6, 2014

Never Thought It Would Be Like This

Never in my worst nightmares did I think I would be where I am in life right now.  I thought I had a good grasp on life and had taken the proper measures to keep me out of trouble.  Guess I was very wrong.  I never thought I would receive a call from my 8yr old's teacher requesting that we remove her from the gifted program because her regular grades were poor.  I never thought I would have to consider bouncing a check to try and pay for a doctor visit for my youngest daughter.  I never thought I would have to not get my prescription filled because I can't afford the medicine.  I never thought that I would have body damage on my car 4 months later with no idea of when it may be repaired.  I never thought I would have to walk around my house all day in a coat because the central heat unit was out and I could not afford to get it repaired.  I never thought it would be like this but I guess those thoughts are now a harsh reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment