Thursday, March 29, 2012

Conversations

Life has taught me to carefully observe people during conversation.  You have to watch a person's body language while they talk to understand if they are lying or telling the truth.  I am by no means a human lie detector.  But I try to observe if the words coming out of someone's mouth match what the rest of the body is saying.  Often times we have conversations with people who say one thing but actually feel completely different.  Society has taught us that it is sometimes better to go with the crowd rather than stand on your own.  I try my best to stand on my own.  I try my best to make sure my body language matches what I am saying.  I try to say what I mean and mean what I say.  I try to always have real conversations with those I care for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment