Thursday, March 15, 2012

WTF Moment

The nephew comes back to the house tonight.  Before he even enters the house, both dogs are barking.  I calm them down.  A few minutes later, he enters.  He walks to the den door and the new dog, the larger of the two growls at him aggressively like she is ready to attack.  I calm her down again and he begins to tell me about his day.  He tells me that his son, the child he has with his 2nd baby mama, is at the hospital supposedly with some scratches or bruises.  Apparently DHS (Department of Human Services - for those that don't know) has been notified.  The hospital will not release the child to him or the grandmother.  Where is the mother, you ask? This bitch is in jail.  So my nephew has come out of his pocket to help with her bail money. WTF? Really? I don't even have anything extra to say behind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment