Thursday, March 15, 2012

WTF Moment

I was headed home from job one today and thought to myself that the pollen and an overly aggressive fruiting tree had done a number on my vehicle.  That added to the dirt inside which was residual from bringing home plants, mulch and soil to get the yard started this year had my baby looking rough.  I stopped and vacuumed the interior out before arriving home.  Worst case scenario - at least the inside would be clean.  I got home and checked the weather.  Clear for at least the next few days.  Time to wash the truck.  I went outside and got to work.  Started with the tires and moved on to the body.  About the time I was 3/4th  of the way finished, the wife and kids came out.  A couple of minutes later, the neighbors kids came over to the the house. I looked up and my wife was across the street but all the kids were at our house.   WTF?!!! I'm not running Daddy Day Care today.  I did not say I would watch these little bad motherfuckers.  All I wanted to do was clean my truck.  I ended up having to wash the van also because the kids played with the soap and water and had it looking a worse mess than when it started.  Why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment