Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rumors - WTF

I had a peer of mine come to me on Sunday with some intriguing news.  She sat at my desk and asked if she told me something, could I refrain from getting upset.  I looked at her and said I would remain calm.  She looked at me and said, "I was wrong about you.  When I started working here, people told me you were lazy and didn't do any work.  But now that I have gotten to know you, I realize you are one of the hardest workers the company has."  I looked at her sideways.  I thought for a moment and posed a question to her, "The person(s) who told you I was lazy, have you EVER seen me hold a conversation with them?  Have you ever seen this motherfucker in my presence?"  She quickly responded no.  So someone that doesn't even associate with me has the nerve to tell you something about me?  WTF?!  It's all good.  I know how good I am.  That's all that is important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment